Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Edel & David - Knockranny House Hotel

I met Edel & David at his sister Maria's wedding last year. I had some banter with David on the day about marrying Edel, but little did I know that they were already engaged and just hadn't announced it, as they didn't want to take any of the spotlight from Maria & Mike on their big day. So when they turned up in the studio a couple of weeks later I was delighted.

I'd been looking forward to their Knockranny House wedding ever since, but my day didn't start too brilliantly after I dropped off the edge of a gap outside Edel's house into a ditch, as I was turning to face the Church for a quick getaway later. Edel's Dad, John, had promised her mother that he'd leave the tractor idle and do no farming on the day of the wedding, but he abandoned the speech he was putting the finishing touches to and donned his overalls to tow me out. No damage done, and after that everything went like a dream.

Blog Collage-Edel & David

No comments: