Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zelda & Chris

On Saturday I headed off to Straffan for Zelda & Chris's wedding. I'd been looking forward to this one for a while. It was my first time to photograph a wedding in The K Club, and it didn't disappoint.

After spending some time with Zelda in Straffan Manor, I popped down to the Straffan Inn where Chris and his groomsmen were having a nerves-settling pint. After the ceremony, we did a few shots in the K Club grounds. I hope Dermot Desmond wasn't too annoyed that we held up his Saturday fourball as we took over the 14th fairway for a few minutes.

Eamon from Big Apple filmed the day - we always work well together so it was great to have him along - and the very entertaining Dan O'Donoghue had the guests spellbound with his sleight of hand and magic skills. Hard to Touch kept everyone dancing all night. A special hello to probably my favourite bridesmaid, Amanda, and to Dave and Kuwnara(?). Chris and Zelda's real honeymoon is later this year when they head to India for 5 weeks, but I hope they're enjoying their week's rest in the sun this week too.

DSC_5417

300_5132

300_5410

300_5052

300_5251

300_5556

DSC_5395

300_5600

DSC_5428

300_5919

1 comment: