Saturday, February 16, 2008

That was the week that was.

We had beautiful weather this week, the first signs of spring are appearing. Tuesday morning was very misty before the sun broke through, I just had to stop in Cootehall on the way to the studio.


Wednesday's sunset was spectacular, so I stopped off at Rockport lake for a few minutes. These are straight out of the camera - no post processing whatsoever.


This evening I took Ossie out for a walk by Lough Gara. The abandoned Culfadda schoolhouse had a dramatic backdrop. Then the view from the bridge.


I did some informal portrait shots of a young man on his 4th birthday on Friday - I'll post a few when I've had the chance to review them.

1 comment:

Shutterspy said...

I'm posting a comment on this one, but I'm commenting on all of them...

These photos are amazing! I love them. They're incredible (and put my amateur compact-digital efforts to shame)!

Thanks for sharing them.

I wish I could visit Ireland one day. It looks beautiful in every picture I have ever seen of it.